Telephone: 0161 612 6289 ~ Mobile: 07730 570 509
• • • •
Any data taken out of our premises for on site visits is password protected. Any paperwork taken out of the premises for on site visits, is returned to the premises at the earliest opportunity for correct safe keeping.
Many websites use various systems to help us see how people use the site. Some use 'cookies' which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard visitor information. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website 'including IP address' is sometimes accessed.
Access to Your Information
You may request at any time, any details held about you, eg building work information and your details. Please do so in writing or by email. There is no charge to you, requesting this information, and we will provide it within a week of you requesting it.
What we may collect - with your permission, before or after contact...
We may collect some of the following information -
• Email address / telephone number
• Your name and address
• Your company name if applicable
• Details of services you have received from us
We do not store either electronically, or on paper any of your credit card details - many of our customers pay either directly into our bank by online payment, and still many choose to pay by cheque.
We keep any information we may collect from you eg name address etc, safe at all times.
• If you have previously agreed with us to use your name for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any point
by telephone or by emailing us at our email address above.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. We may
however use your web address to send out to third parties for promotional use.
• We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data theft and will notify you and the regulator of any suspected theft,
where legally required to do so at that particular time.
• You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
Although if you select to refuse, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy at any time to reflect any change regarding data protection laws. At the present time of you visiting our website, all details are up to date.